Tuesday 7 January 2014

Another late night update

Well, I'm back in the UK with every intention to do everything much better. Everything. Sleep! Eat! Work! Play! Think! Be! Exclamation points are clear warning signs of dangerous levels of prep. But not to worry, I've already failed on most points with cautious pride. I am not better, I am the same, same as always. 

The New Year's spirit is inspiring and silly. But I missed Brighton, and I'm very happy to be back. It's a good place to start.

So I've been updating the blog, back-dating a lot of things I made during my print-making course. So if there's interest, check out the print tag and the CD-cover tag, where most of the updates were made.

Curiouserly, here's how deep and world-altering my current project is turning out:




No comments:

Post a Comment