Wednesday 12 February 2014

The scroll

















Budget animation! Today I used one of the more popular search engines to spelunk the internet, looking for "subarashii pudding Miyavi radio webcast spoon" and "banana daigaku theme song". Unsuccessfully, if you can believe it. I feel a bit let down.

Hey, if anyone has the theme tune from banana.co.jp from the glory days before they became a serious banana university, or the classic Miyavi clip where his co-host eats pudding with a spoon, you let me know. Alright? Cool.

Today was the first day back in the studio for me, after assessment. My current brief is about metamorphosis (fantastic word) and experimentation. Mmmmmmmmight do stop-motion. Experimental stop-motion. I kinda like the mad cackle tone of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment