Thursday 21 February 2013

The UK adventures - setbacks

So, this just happened.
















A little unsettling. First I got an email from UCAS telling me to log in and check out some change that had happened, and once there I discovered a tiny "unsuccessful" next to Edinburgh. Perhaps half an hour later I get an email from ED telling me to sign in on their site and check out something something that has happened. My grades don't meet their qualifications. Which makes me think that I didn't get in because I couldn't report my grades in any sort of sane way on UCAS when I applied. I've sent them an email, hope it helps but probably not.

Here's some good news for balance (if good and bad news that only really affect me puts you off balance in any way): GSA called for interview! Scotland's still in the game, I'm now hoping to go there and absolutely love it. Oh, and get in.

Low self-esteeeeeem aaaargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment