Friday 15 November 2013

Brief: Explain in a sequence... how to digest a thought























Okidoki, so here's the short film I finished last night, in .gif form (probably the best file extension in the world). I have every intention of making this into a proper animation with a start and an end and bits between, and lovely sounds and possibly a whacky indian tune about a typewriter towards the end (might feel differently about that come morn). Though this will have to wait until I have time to wrap my head around iMove, or somesuch film-enabling soft device.

I've had a really good week and for the first time I feel 100% content with being here and doing this. It's a fantastic opportunity and a privilege to image-make full time. I will do my very best to remember this, always.

World, have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment